TES-3B is an additional grant to subsidize the one (1) time cost of obtaining the first professional credentials or qualifications for TES beneficiaries in programs requiring professional license or certification.
The maximum of ten thousand (Php 10,000.00) will be given to TES beneficiaries who graduated from programs requiring license or certification on a reimbursement basis to subsidize the one (1) time cost of obtaining the first professional credentials or qualifications.
Claimants must submit to their Higher Education Institution or directly to the Regional Office the following original copies:
- Notarized letter of intent to avail TES-3B
- Official Receipt from PRC for application or examination fee
- Notice of Admission from PRC
- Official receipts from any of the allowable expenses to be reimbursed
Allowable Expenses to Reimburse under TES-3B
- Notary Public for notarial fees
- Review center for review fees
- Insurance company for insurance premium fees
- HEI, PSA, BIR, NBI, for the issuance of Transcript of Records, Birth and(if applicable) Marriage Certificates, Documentary Stamps, NBI Clearance,
and Certificate of Good Moral Character
- Other entities or institutions for expenses necessary to comply with the requirements for licensure examinations